Saturday 26 June 2010

Oops..

Just to let you know..
  • We are still alive
  • We are still very happy
  • We have lots to blog about
  • And will be back soon with a super duper update.

Sorry we have been so sh*te at keeping you posted, life has been INCREDIBLY hectic.. Just to outline briefly just HOW hectic it has been..

  • I have lost my job
  • Jay has been asked to consider a transfer
  • I have handed in my notice at my house
  • And we are thinking through how to go about all this!

I am pretty sure this gives you an idea of the crazy times that are with us at the moment!

But!! What you have to look forward to is..

  • Our pottery painting at China Blue
  • Our Bickleigh Mill shinanagans
  • Dinner with the Inlaws
  • And our works leaving do..

STAY TUNED..!

No comments:

Post a Comment