Saturday 8 May 2010

Thursday 6th May

The week we decided to make a go of it was a rollercoaster to say the least.

Now, I don't want this blog to be all doom and gloom about the past 6 months as we would not be where we are now if that time had not past BUT it is important for you to know that we have over come a lot to get here..

However, we DID get here, and this is where it all began..

The Oriental Buffet

Now, I LOVE Chinese food, like, boaderline obsessed with it.

So as you can probably imagine, I couldn't possibly think of a better place to share this memory than somewhere that supplies you with limitless amounts of oriental dishes, mounds of Rice and Noodles and the smell of Chicken Satay leaking up my nostrils. YUM.

So, Thursday 6th May - The day we made it official and I think I speak for both of us when I say, we simply could not be happier.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment